Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Car, well to me =)

We have been looking to trade my current car for a van with the hopes to not have a car payment anymore... We have been looking online, local and nearby. Last weekend Ben made a trip to Pittsburg KS to look at a potential van.. It was nothing like we had hoped for. However on his way home he made a pitt stop and found a great deal, after a few days of negotiations I am happy to say we are now owners of a new van ( well new to me) and car payment FREE!!!! Oh how I love to say that!!! Can you tell Im super happy =)

I love the van its simple, roomy and paid for! It's a 2006 Ford Freestar and perfect for our family of 5....

Thank you Lord for my amazing husband and his ability to find good deals, negotiate beyond what I could ever imagine, and know mechanically if its worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment