Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rosalyn's 7th Birthday....

We had such a great time, I found this new place called the "Crafty Cottage". It was easy they set everything up in this super cute room and then all we had to do was show up. All the kids got to paint a ceramic and then even take it home! Rosalyn had all her friends and we just had fun! She got lots of cool gifts including the Nintentdo DS =)
Which she is kind enough to share with Audrey..

Then the week following she got a ton of cards in the mail...She loves mail, my grandma always sends a special card with $1 in it. Rosalyn loved it , she said to me "mom look I am rich!!" and to myself I thought yes you are rich with love!!! I cherish all those special things and hope that I instill in my kids the same thing....








Rosalyn and her DS.. Look at that smile!




The doggie Rosalyn painted.


Audrey's art work!



Ms. GiGi helping the girls...





CUPCAKES...








No comments:

Post a Comment