Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mid~Week

I always feel off when there is a holiday on Monday.... I wish I were home everyday =} This week is going by fast with lots to do... Tuesday afternoon the girls had their dentist appts.. Everything was good, still no cavities!! They tried to get x-rays of Audrey's teeth but she wouldn't keep the thing still in her mouth, maybe next time.. I really LOVE our dentist, Dr. Caple... the hygienist are SUPER nice and just wonderful with the kids... How fun they get to pick out cool sunglasses, choose a yummy flavor of toothpaste and fluoride, and then get to watch cartoons the entire time!! Then when they get done not only do they get a new toothbrush they also get stickers and a bouncy ball ~ who wouldn't want to go???

Then after that we headed to Seth's baseball game. It was fun!

Yesterday was kinda crazy,,, we had a call about 5:15 saying they wanted to show our house, I was in the middle of dinner and had friends over. So we hurried up with dinner and picked up just in time.. The people were there for a while but we still don't have any feed back yet.. So we shall see.

Update on Ben.... he has good days and bad. For the most part the medicine is helping the the stomach stuff, but if he over does it (which he does a lot, he thinks he is invincible) then he will have the body aches... Please continue to keep him in your prayers for healing and remission...

Rosalyn only has 6 days of school left, I can't believe my baby is done with 1st grade... where does the time go? She will be going to Boys & Girls Club this summer, she seems to be excited. I'm still having a hard time with it but I really think it will be fun for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment