Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kinda Overwhelmed..

All I can say is we have a lot going on. I feel like I haven't taken pictures of my kids in months. I am feeling VERY pregnant. I had my 24 week check up 2 weeks ago. Everything is good I am measuring 26 weeks, Dr. H says' its fine we will just keep an eye on it. I have gained too much weight in my opinion however DR H says it's fine. So with that said I really want to keep up with my blogging mainly because it's my outlet and journal! My kids have been very sick and were sick again on Tuesday.

Literally it was like my own horror movie.. Audrey and Rosalyn were both sleeping on the sofa that night I hear Audrey start to cough I get up run out to the living room and she is throwing up all over the floor, then Rosalyn sits up and starts throwing up everywhere.. All I could do is cry!! Thank you Lord that Ben was home, I took care of the kids and he cleaned up the mess.

Last night was Family Movie Night at the school, I was head of this committee so I was in charge of setting up. It turned out really great we showed "The Princess and The Frog" and had a wonderful turnout! Rosalyn said she wasn't feeling well so I took her home early ( Ben was home with Logan) She ended up throwing up again... Just once. Then Audrey and I get home at almost 11 ( I was at Kelsy's finishing up last min things for the shower) get in bed I was laying with her for a while and she threw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH... Is it weird of me to think this house is making up sick??? In the last 2 1/2 months my kids have had the stomach bug 3 and 4 times, strep throat 2 times and a colds/allergies the entire time...

I just want my kids to be healthy....


So the next few weeks we have a lot of fun things, today is my Best Friend Mandy's baby shower.. Then we have Rosalyn's bday, Mothers Day, 2 school field trips and much more.. Hopefully I will be able to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment