Monday, September 28, 2009

September is coming to an end....

Wow.. as I get older the days, months and years seem to just go by faster. We have been out of our old house for about a 2 months now, which seems like forever!! Don't get me wrong I'm super happy about having a place close by to rent but I'm ready to have a house back..Update on our new house.. We close on our 4 acres end of October and hopefully start building Nov 1!!! We have our house plans finally and now we are just waiting on the perk test and city approval....

We have had a busy September both of Ben's sisters came to town two separate weekends. Heather lives in NY and Cassie lives in CA... We love when they come home and miss them so much when the leave. The girls are crazy about their Aunts! We also celebrated Audrey's 5th birthday, went to visit Ben's grandparents in OK and had a family reunion on my side! It really was a month for family and a great one!!!

Ben is still working out of town and home on the weekends we are defiantly ready for him to be closer... Hopefully only 3 more weeks!

October is coming and I can't wait, lots of fun stuff going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment