Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little Girls Dreams

Last night Rosalyn and I were laying in my bed just talking and somehow we got on the subject of what I want to be when I grow up... Rosalyn said mom " I want to be a art teacher when I grow up" I encouraged her by saying Rosalyn I think that is a wonderful idea your a great artist.. She then says " will I have to build my own school??" ... I say no honey you will go work at a school that is already built, then told her maybe you could have your own art studio and teach kids and adults... Rosalyn says will I build that?? I say, I'm sure your dad could build it for you, she responds and my husband! I said yes if your married at that point I'm sure he could, and she says I bet Logan will help too! I just love that she has such big dreams and I can't wait to help her with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment