Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Prayers, Praises, and Promises

I have really had a heavy heart lately... I know that I just need to be patient and wait and know that God will provide however I haven't been doing so good with that... I want so badly to stay home with my kids, and we were prepared to do that and Ben's job took a dip. So now we are praying for an opportunity for him. Then we decided we will figure out a way and then Ben got sick... So now I am working basically to provide insurance for our family. I feel guilty when my kids are sick or just having an off day and I have to ship them off to the sitters so I can go to work when really I just want to love on them....

I am so thankful that we have job's and aren't stuck out there like a lot of people that are struggling... But as a mom its just hard... I know that there are sacrifices we can take in order for me to stay home, however we are doing the responsible thing by working to provide insurance for our family or are we??
Then last night and this am when I was praying it hit me... Should I depend on insurance from the world or do I trust GOD to provide an opportunity for us? I'm not saying I'm quiting my job today, however I am praying for GOD to provide an opportunity for our family and I will "WORSHIP WHILE I WAIT" ... this is the song I heard on the way to work this am.. and then in my devotion this am was the same message...

I will praise the Lord while he works out my life!!! We are so thankful that Ben is seeming to be going into remission!!!

Also another praise... my mom started cosmetology school yesterday!!! This is the road to putting her life on track..

I started my blog to keep memories of my family, now I will also add prayers and praises, this way I can see how God is working in my life and others around me...

** May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 20:4

No comments:

Post a Comment