Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rosalyn Ann 8 years old...


Time has flown by over the past 8 years. I cannot believe my baby girl is 8 already! I remember being 8 like it was yesterday.


Rosalyn,

Words cannot describe the love I have for you, when we found out we were expecting it was the most exciting yet scary time of my life.. I wanted more than anything to be a mommy, but that also meant being responsible for the most precious gift in the world! We prepared as much as we could for 9 months to welcome you into this world... During my pregnancy is when 9-11 happened. I was so scared, what did the future hold for our family and for you? When your a mommy you will understand the instant protection mode you go into!!! Although it was a scary time once you came all the fears were gone! We welcomed you a little earlier than we thought we would 3 weeks to be exact... But you knew you were ready to be here and that was fine with us. You have filled our lives with JOY that is indescribable. You are so kind and loving, soft spoken, unique and artistic. You have a heart of Gold and love others beyond words.. You would never hurt a fly.. You love to have time to yourself, you would play for hours in your room and still will all by yourself.


Then when it came for you to be a big sister you were so proud! Although you were still just 2 1/2 you loved her so much. You helped me take care of her and always had hugs and kisses to give.. Now that you too are older yes there is arguing but the love is still strong and I know you will be best friends!

I have enjoyed all the 1st you have taken me through, crawling, walking, riding your bike, falling down, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade.... I will cherish these always..

As you turn 8 years old, our lives will soon be filled with a new addition for you to love and be a role model for. Your such a wonderful big sister!

I am very thankful for our church, you have blossomed beyond what I could imagine in your walk with the Lord.. You tell me daily how much you love Jesus. You speak to him as he is your best friend!! I can't wait for the day that you understand the meaning of what the Lord has done for you.. I pray daily for your relationship with Jesus. That you will have a heart like Jesus and always love others!


I love you baby and we are so proud of you... I can't wait to see what this year holds for you..

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment