Sunday, August 30, 2009

Big Cedar...one more time.


Well we managed to go to Big Cedar 3 times this summer, each time it was a different experience. We took a little weekend get-away with a few friends this past weekend and had a great time. I honestly didn't take not one picture... I don't know what my deal was, thankfully Kelsy did! Here is everyone! There was 17 all together and I think we managed to have more kids than adults! Can we say crazy?? Yes it was but it was fun! The weather was great it wasn't warm enough to be at the pool all day but we managed to get some mini-golf, paddle boats, hot tubs and walks in... I have to say this is such a great place for families. We even had a run in with the "friendly skunks" Rosalyn and Ally were absolutely terrified.. Ally even woke up with nightmares. poor girl. We had yummy smores and grilled food... The best part was our night time card games... All the kids crashed on the floor and all us adults migrated to the kitchen table for some serious games of Phase 10... we even had our personal DJ ~ thanks to Tony... All in all it was good fun and I have to say I haven't laughed that hard in a long time....

No comments:

Post a Comment